2019 Scout Boat Company 530 LXF
Call for Price
Our 530 LXF is now in production! Due to the overwhelming amount of interest in this model, we are anticipating being sold out for the first year after its initial debut. If you’re interested in more information, securing a build slot and placing a deposit on one of these industry-changing models, then please fill out the information below. Our Director of Sales & Marketing Alan Lang will receive your information and respond accordingly. Model availability is limited, so now is the time to act!
- Length: 53 ft. 0 in. (16.5 m)
- Beam: 14 ft. 8 in. (4.51 m)
- Fuel Capacity: 805 gal. (3,660 L)
- Max HP Rating: 2,700 hp (2,013 kW)
- Draft (aprx): 31 in. (0.78 m)
- Dry Weight w/o Engines (aprx) (Epoxy-Infused Hull w/ Carbon/E-Glass): 26,500 lb. (12,020 kg)
- Dry Weight w/ Quad Yamaha 425's (aprx): 30,500 lb. (13,835 kg)
- Dry Weight w/ Quint Yamaha 425's (aprx): 31,500 lb. (14,288 kg)
- Dry Weight w/ Quad Mercury 400's (aprx): 29,248 lb. (13,267 kg)
- Dry Weight w/ Quint Mercury 400's (aprx): 29,935 lb. (13,578 kg)
- Fresh Water Capacity: 100 gal. (379 L)
- Holding Tank Capacity (Black Water): 40 gal. (151 L)
- Holding Tank Capacity (Gray Water): 40 gal. (151 L)
- Deadrise: 18 deg.
- Cockpit Baitwell (x2): 30 gal. (ea) (114 L (ea)
- Cabin Headroom: 6 ft. 5 in. (1.96 m)
- Bridge Clearance (to top of hardtop; no tower): 9 ft. 8 in. (2.95 m)
- Epoxy-Infused Hull: The Epoxy-Infused hull using Carbon/E-Glass provides improved superior structural stability, strength and a Class-A finish, creating unsurpassed performance.
- Articulating Rocket Launchers w/ SureShade: With the touch of a button, you can electronically raise or lower the hardtop mounted rocket launchers. When the Sure Shade retractable awning is engaged, the rocket launchers will also engage electronically. Having the rocket launchers articulate not only provides an added unique feature to the boat, but also helps with ease of loading/unloading rods. (optional equipment)
- Dual Hydraulic Beach Platform (port & starboard sides): Dual electronically-actuated hydraulic beach platforms on the port/starboard side provide safe and easy access while boarding, de-boarding, and the ideal launch pad for water sports activities. Combined, they create 17’6” of beam deck, ideal for entertaining.
- Digital Helm: Control on-board systems with the touch of a screen. Your Garmin screens encased in glass bezels provide the technological touch you’ve come to expert, as well as the seamless, modern styling they represent.
- Seakeeper Gyro Stabilizer System: Fully integrated into the 530 LXF, your standard Seakeeper 6 Gyro Stabilizer will provide you incredible comfort out on the water. Spin it up, and enjoy stability in the open seas as if you were on solid ground.
- Luxurious Interior: The appointments down below are unmatched in a model this size. You’ll feel like you’re stepping into a private jet, or a luxury home. Master stateroom, convertible sofa-to-berth, aft berth, enclosed separate shower, enclosed separate head, galley, hanging closet, and even a central vacuum system.
- Max HP
- 2,700 hp (2,013 kW)
- Length Overall
- 53 ft. 0 in. (16.5 m)
- 14 ft. 8 in. (4.51 m)
- 31 in. (0.78 m)
- Dry Weight
- 26,500 lb. (12,020 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 805 gal. (3,660 L)